Our award-winning team hosts an annual, continuing education conference for paramedics throughout the Northwest. Registration is open for the 2018 Paramedic Lecture Series, March 16-18 at Icicle Village Resort in Leavenworth.
Participants are welcome to download the slide-deck for each presentation after the conference.
Should you have any questions about the annual lecture series or other EMS related activities, please contact:
Director of Emergency Medical Services
- "Mass Casualty Responses," Matt Beecroft, MD
- "Sepsis," Tyler Fischback, pharmacist
- "New Approaches Accidental Hypothermia," Ron Brown, MD
- "Potpourri of Pearls," Chris Hogness
- "Post ROSC Care," Ryan Keay, MD
- "Pregnancy and Childbirth Emergencies," Theresa Bowden, RN
- "OB Medications," Brian Rogge, RN
- "Your Trauma Toolbox," Cindy Goodrich, RN
- "Transport Ventilation Management," Wade Scoles, RRT
- "Hospice Care," Dixie Randall, RN
- "Diabetic Emergencies," Karl Kranz, DO