Whenever possible, please check your health insurance coverage before you receive services from Cascade Medical. Your health plan's customer service or member representative has the most accurate information.
If you do not see your plan or product listed below, please contact your health insurer. If Cascade Medical is not in your health plan's network, you can still access our services but you may need to pay for all or a larger portion of your bill.
Cascade Medical will not refuse to provide care based on your ability to pay. If you have financial concerns, we invite you to speak with our Financial Counselor at 509-548-3436. Financial assistance may be available.
Please note that this information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update.
- Aetna - Healthy Options & Basic Health Plans
- Out-of-network: all Aetna Medicare & Medicaid plans
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Carpenters Trust
- In-network: commercial plans only
- Out-of-network: Cigna Medicare plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- In-Network: Healthy Options, Basic Health Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans
- Out-of-network: all Cascade Care Select Plans
- Coordinated Care Medicaid
- First Choice Health/EBMS
- Health Alliance (Both commercial AND Medicare are in-network)
- Humana (Both commercial AND Medicare are in-network)
- Kaiser/Group Health
- Out-of-network - must also have a referral
- L & I
- LifeWise/Premera Blue Cross
- In-network: Commercial, Federal
- Out-of-network: All Medicare plans
- In-network: Medicare Traditional, Health Alliance Medicare Advantage (Confluence)
- Molina Medicaid
- Mutual of Omaha
- Multiplan - PHCS
- Northwest Laborers
- Northwest Administrators
- Premera Blue Cross (including Premera Heritage)
- Regence (including Uniform Medical Plan)
- UMR Plan
- United HealthCare
- In-network: Commercial Plans
- Out-of-network: All Medicare and Medicaid Plans
- Tricare Select Plans
- NOTE: Prime requires prior authorization
- NOTE: Prior authorization required for all services
Provided and reviewed by: Cascade Medical Center – Business office | 11/2023
Shopping for insurance?
We can help.
Our trained and certified navigators are available to help Upper Valley residents:
- Compare plans side by side
- Explain tax credits
- Decipher the jargon and fine print
- Determine eligibility for free or low-cost insurance programs, such as Apple Health or Medicaid.
No toll-free numbers. No fees. We offer free face-to-face help, close to home, with a real person.
Here’s what to expect: Appointments usually take 45 minutes to an hour. A navigator will ask a few basic questions, including: Your anticipated medical care, your prescription needs and the price range you’re considering. Everything is confidential. By law, navigators must remain impartial. They cannot tell you what to buy, but they can give you the information you need to make that decision.
What to bring: Driver’s license, W-2 form or pay stub, identification number (social security or immigration information) for yourself and your dependants, current health insurance information
To book an appointment, call Cascade Medical at 548-5815.