We offer the quality of a big-city facility, but with a personal touch. No wait times. No hassle. Appointments are available on a same-day basis, and our staff takes the time to ensure your comfort.
- 3D Mammography
- CT Scan
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
Now available at Cascade Medical, the Upper Valley's first 3D mammography. Our new Siemans Revelation unit offers wide 50-degree angle technology, the industry's highest depth resolution. With unprecedented detail, 3D mammography enables earlier detection and increases diagnostic confidence.
Most insurance plans cover 3D mammography, but please check with your insurance provider in advance. We also offer 2D mammography by request.
When scheduling your mammogram, please let the scheduler know of the following:
- If you have had a prior mammogram, we will need to know when and where they are located.
- If you have special needs (wheelchair/ walker needs, interpreter services, etc). We want to ensure that we have the appropriate staff available to assist you.
- If you are pregnant or nursing
- If you have breast implants
- Any recent breast surgeries or biopsies
CT Imaging, Lung Cancer Screening
CT imaging is an advanced test used to produce multiple images of the inside of the body, such as internal organs, bone, soft tissue and blood vessels. The scans are painless and usually take only a few minutes. Certain CT exams require a special dye, called contrast, to highlight specific areas inside of the body.
A low dose CT scan can detect lung cancer in its earliest stages, when the disease is easiest to treat, with about 80 percent less radiation than a conventional CT. Most people don’t feel the symptoms of lung cancer until the disease is already advanced.
Because Cascade Medical is ACR-accredited, Medicare and all private insurance plans will cover the full cost of an annual low dose CT scan for people considered “high risk”:
- Ages 55-77
- A smoker or former smoker who quit within the past 15 years
- A history of smoking the equivalent of a pack of day for 20 years
- Has a written order from a physician or qualified practitioner
Ask your doctor about this important test today.