What is Integrated Behavioral Health?
At Cascade Medical, we support you in all aspects of your health and well-being – physical, behavioral, social and emotional.
Consider our behavioral health consultant, Dr. Maxwell Moholy, as part of your care team. When habits, behaviors, stress or emotional concerns interfere with your daily life, he can help. A clinical psychologist, Dr. Moholy collaborates with you and your primary care provider to develop a holistic plan to help you feel better, mind and body.
How do I schedule an appointment with a behavioral health consultant?
Let your provider know you are interested in this service. Most days, your provider can ask Dr. Moholy to see you during your clinic appointment. Or, call the clinic receptionist and request an appointment with Dr. Moholy directly.
What to expect during your visit
Behavioral Health visits are usually 30 minutes. Dr. Moholy will listen to your concerns, ask questions and suggest strategies to help you create a healthier lifestyle, cope with stress, and apply proven self-care techniques.
Dr. Moholy can help with:
- Difficult life problems
- Substance abuse
- Coping with medical problems, such as chronic pain, diabetes, obesity or insomnia
If you need long-term talk therapy or specialized psychiatric help, we will connect you with the resources you need.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, here are more services that may help:
- NCW Behavioral Health Crisis 24-hour Hotline (English and Spanish): (509) 662-7105 or (800) 852-2923
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) -- Chelan-Douglas:
- SAGE (Safety, Advocacy, Growth Empowerment): 509-663-7446
- Greater Wenatchee Community Resource Directory
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 (800-273-TALK)
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio (en español): (888) 628-9454
- Crisischat.org – a computer based hotline
- Anonymous Crisis Text-line: Text "HELLO" to 741741
- Crisis Line for Teens and Youth (6-10 p.m. PST): 1-866-833-6543