Your voice matters. We want to hear it.
When we say we are “Partners In Your Health,” we mean it. Our new Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC) will play an active role improving patient and family care experiences within Cascade Medical. How will we do this? We will look to you to provide feedback and perspective on medical group plans, activities, and programs related to patient and family-centered health care. We’re looking for perspectives that are as varied and passionate as the community we serve.
Here are some of the qualities that make a great Patient & Family Advisor:
- Ability to speak up and share suggestions and potential solutions to help improve health care for others
- Ability to both talk about your experiences as a patient or family member, and think beyond your personal experiences
- Ability to talk about positive and negative care experiences and share thoughts on what went well, and where opportunities for improvement are
- Ability to work with people who may be different than you
- Critical thinking skills: can listen to and think about what others say, even when you may disagree
- Ability to keep any information you may hear as an advisor private and confidential
What are some of the PFAC’s goals?
- Improving the way you experience the care Cascade Medical gives you
- Shed light on aspects of health care that may seem confusing to you
For more information about being a Patient & Family Advisor:
Contact: Jade Wolfe, CRC-UR RN, BSN
Phone: (509) 548-5815, Ext. 3879
Click here to fill out the online form and submit your application